Most of our products are eligible for Next Day delivery. Delivery times are clearly noted throughout our catalogue.
Delivery Times - Deliveries are made Monday to Friday typically 3-5 working days from order or cleared funds, Although it can be quicker than this especially in the case of Linbins, Euro Containers, Racking and Shelving and some Lockers. An email will be sent to inform you about the despatch of goods and due delivery date
We do have a schedule of Delivery Charges. Our website Check Out Area helps you to ensure that you are clear as to how you can minimise delivery charges:
£0 - £49 Small Order Charge £10
£50 - £150 Small Order Charge £15
Over £150 No charge
• Please note that some geographical areas and bulky items (such as industrial shelving) may attract additional charges. Please contact our customer services team for additional information regarding non-standard / large sized orders.
If I order at the weekend or on a Bank Holiday can I receive my goods the next day?
No. Unfortunately any orders placed at the weekend or on a public holiday cannot be despatched until the next working day. Delivery then follows our standard delivery commitments.
Can you deliver to a non-UK mainland address?
Our delivery area extends to a number of areas beyond the UK mainland, including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Shetland Isles, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic. Delivery prices to any area outside the UK mainland are subject to a surcharge but you will be advised of any applicable surcharge prior to placing your order.
Can you deliver my order to an address different from the one listed on the invoice?
Yes. We can deliver to a different address but we do require a landline number or an e-mail address to confirm and update the delivery details.
If the product has been included on the delivery note but is missing from the delivery then please call our customer services team at MS Storage Direct on 01625 874 220 who will arrange for the immediate despatch of a replacement.
Please note that often products are packaged and despatched separately. Please use your Delivery Note that will show what you should have received. The rest of your order will be on the way to you.
There is some damage to my items. What should I do?
Our products are delivered using external couriers. We work with our couriers and have stringent measurements and service that they must adhere to. However, from time to time damage does happen. Phone us as soon as you have received your goods and noted the damage. We would like to hear from you within 24 hours. If you notice the damage at the point of delivery it is important that you record the damage on the driver’s delivery note when you sign for the package. You should then contact our customer services team to sort out a replacement - tel: 0845 388 8791. We strongly recommend that you reject the delivery if the damage is extensive.
What about the delivery itself?
1. Delivery is to the door of the delivery address.
2. We cannot carry orders up stairs or use a lift.
3. We do not deliver to PO boxes.
4. A number of our orders are delivered on a pallet. Please ensure you are able to recieve and handle a pallet delivery
5. Pallet deliveries are a ‘kerb side’ delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a building. However, the driver can wheel the pallet truck to get as close to the delivery address as possible.
6. The driver will not break down pallets or remove pallets at time of delivery.
Our Couriers will make every effort to deliver your order according to your requirements